PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in dia's journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > dia's journal >

CosmicDiamond's AvatarCosmicDiamond

About Me

name: DIA age: 24 years pronouns: it/that type: nature: bold trait: quick tempered fave 'mons: some of my fandoms: amphibia, warrior cats, miraculous ladybug, homestuck/hiveswap, pokefarm, wings of fire, steven universe, total drama, and lots more cartoons lol hello, my name is DIA. i'm a pokefarm user returning in 2024 after about six years of inactivity. i'm an adult with a college degree and bills to pay now. but this site never changes, so it's good to be back! now, about me... i'm a 24 year old cartoonist with a BFA in sequential art, storyboarding, and drawing. currently i work as a professional character designer for board games, but i'm hoping to get into animation! ♥: fave shows / characters, cartoons, owls, aliens, drawing, pokemon, sci-fa stories, character design and worldbuilding, blue forest aesthetic, slushies, meteorology, geology, and astronomy my icon was drawn by Quote!
💙💙 💚💚
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page