PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Bunny Ramble

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Bunny Ramble >

KottonxTail's AvatarKottonxTail

❄ Secret Santa Wishlists ❄

These are in no order it's just what came to mind as I was typing. Also after the list, there is a breakdown of all items on the list. Nothing on this list ranks over something else so no matter what it may be that I end up with I will be happy. And everything helps in the long run no matter how small it may be.
  • Small to large gems
  • Soul heart
  • Origin Sash
  • Orders Creast
  • Kanaloa Idol
  • Firium Z
  • Zc
  • Gp
  • Shinnies
  • Relics
  • Boxes
  • Legacy Items
  • Daycare Passes
  • ITEM 4
Gems- I prefer anything other then normal, fire, water, ice and fairy. (But if you are limited please don't hesitate any will be fine.) Summons- The summons that are listed are the ones I prefer but not limited to those. Firium Z- It's my preferred z crystal because of my love for fire hunts lol. But any Z crystal will be fine. ZC/GP- Every bit helps no matter how small or how large. So I will be happy with whatever amount. Shinnies- I have far to many to list of what I have and don't have. But I love the colors blue, black, neon green and purple. Relics- Any relic will be fine, they are all needed in the never-ending badge upgrades. Boxes- I prefer more than just a single box. My luck with them is horrible. But I don't like to sound greedy so send as you feel is fair. Legacy items- I'm a collector at heart. Daycare passes- Any amount will be fine as I'm collecting them for a future PFQ exclusive hunt.
/) /) ( . .) c(")(") ♡♡♡♡♡♡
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page