PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A big thanks to you all!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > A big thanks to you all! >

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
I can only speak for myself, but I feel a lot of other users will share my sentiment when I say this: Thank YOU, Niet. We realize the constraints you work under and the difficulty of the coding you put together that makes up this amazing and fun game we're all overly addicted to. I personally have no problem in donating what money I can afford (like you I'm under some heavy financial strain) to keep this site afloat. The way I look at it, people have no problem dropping 50 bucks on a new X-Box, PS4 or 3DS game and only play it for 30-40 hours. I've been playing this game like 60 hours a week since February, so paying the small cost of hypermode and buying the occasional ZC is the least I can do. As for updates, I have complete faith in you and the staff. You all are an amazing group of people and I've had nothing but pleasant exchanges with each of you. I know this site is going to be getting even better as time goes on. Every time there's a new sprite unveiled or new feature, I'm always checking it out and loving it. So, on behalf of many of us users, I'd like to say Thank you, Niet. And you are welcome. It's a reflection of how great this site is, when you have a fanbase as determined and rabid about seeing it get better. I look forward to Fossil Digs, Fishing and whatever that Super Secret Feature is that you've been hinting at. My spine gets shivers just thinking about it! ~Red
Signature by Naiyala
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page