PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Reporting Users Guide

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Reporting Users Guide >

Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

Templates

Reminder that you can use the on-site image uploader to upload evidence. We also have a basic guide on making screenshots. These are very basic templates for reports and don't cover everything you can report. You can of course change them, adjust them to your liking or not use them at all. Please add more information if you have more. But yes, reports can really be that simple.

Multi-posting

[quote of the post] Hello! This person has made multiple consecutive posts in a thread.

Inappropriate language

Hello, this person has the word "..." in their (About Me/Trainer Card/signature/...) which I don't think is considered child-friendly. Here is a [url=IMAGEURL]screenshot![/url]

Inappropriate links

Hello, this person has this link [url]LINKURL[/url] in their (About Me/Trainer Card/signature/...). I don't think the link content is appropriate for children, examples can be seen [url=LINK]here[/url].

Chat - Spam

[screenshot of the chat message] Hello, this person spammed in the chat. (Similar messages can be found before/after this message.)

Chat - Trading

[screenshot of the chat message] Hello, this person used the chat to ask for trades.

PMs - Begging

Hello, this person sent me a PM asking for (free Pokémon/free Items/clicks/...).

PMs - Harassment

Hello, this person PMed me after I told them (today/yesterday/in [url=POST URL]in this post[/url]) to not message me again.

PMs - Advertisement (Spam)

Hello, this person sent me a PM advertising their thread.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page