PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Ugh if I can stop being braindead. We've decided to name her Iris. Iris Sibella Murray in full. We had another ultrasound yesterday to look at the Umbilical Cord and Placenta. She doesn't fit all the pictures anymore. Luckily everything seems normal although they're switching me to coming in every two weeks instead of monthly. One thing I'm getting annoyed about is that the doctors don't seem to be listening. They keep pushing words of Epidural or C-Section when I've already explained that I would prefer not to be Medicated and would prefer to avoid getting major invasion surgery. To start: Epidural I'm Needle Phobic, just the thought of getting my blood drawn makes me go shaky so I really don't need a needle stuck into my spine or arm for hours on end just for the sake of an Epidural or Morphine. You also can't move around when hooked up to a machine that regulates dosage rates like that. I may be somewhat disabled but I can't just stop moving and sit around for hours on end. If I'm not allowed to move around we're going to have issues that will likely include Panicking. That's why I'm trying not to end up on bedrest because if I end up being confined to a bed when I need to feel my legs moving, it's going to cause problems with my mental health. Not to mention, the needle itself is going to cause panicking to begin with. The panic begins the moment it's stated they're bringing one out. My Pain Tolerance is extremely high, it has to or I'd end up stuck at home all the time, laying in bed with a bottle of Opiates. I'd rather be out and about, stretching my legs and giving the middle finger to the world. If anything, my pain tolerance put me in danger and often ends up with me pushing my body to its limits without realizing what I'm doing. I ended up with an Infected Ulcer of which I ignored until it had eaten through so much of my stomach lining that the pain was causing me to double over and cry after about a week of exponential growth. Had I decided to "Suck it up" instead of ignoring the people telling me to go to the hospital, it would have eaten completely through(Estimated 36-48 hours) and would have spilled into my abdomen. Ended up on medications to severely reduce the Acid Contents of my Stomach while it works on repairing itself the rest of the way and of course Anti-biotics to prevent the Infection from spreading. Secondly Cesarean: I've never even had stitches let alone major surgery. I really don't feel like being cut open if it's not necessary. Obviously if it comes down to it that it's absolutely necessary then I'll have to oblige. Problem is, everytime I try to explain //WHY// I want to avoid the things they keep trying to push they just interrupt me saying how their previous patients didn't have any problems with their labors because of blah blah blah. It's getting really freaking annoying and I sort of just want to punch the next one that interupts me, however I don't want to be out of an OB Staff either.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page