PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in How well known are you on PFQ?

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games > How well known are you on PFQ? >

frayed's Avatarfrayed
Self explanatory, just rate the person above you out of 10. post every 3 posts, once per page OR once per 12 hours, whichever comes first please, otherwise it will kinda spam the thread and i dont want that ^>^ the purpose of this thread is possibly to find a new friend! i've made some friends on this thread before and i hope you will too <3 EXAMPLE 4/10 yeah i've seen you around. 0/10 never seen you, hello! and so on.
Edit: Please be kind to people who you haven't seen before, calling them 'strangers' is fine, but please don't go, say, "Umm whoa never seen you before who are you seriously" stuff like that can be pretty hurtful :C i've seen a lot of condescending stuff so please refrain from stuff like that please! thank you! Edit 12/10/18: Please try to say more than just one worded posts such as just saying ‘hoi’ or ‘hey’ next to the score. I see people doing that pretty often and it’s kinda annoying and slightly spammy so please try to include more words. On that note, the rating is out of ten (10) so please don’t do something like this: “100000000000/10000000000 HIIII”, it’s spam and annoying. Don’t do excessive caps as well. It could be an eyesore. Thanks! :)
my activity on the site is on and off contact me elsewhere if youre interested in talking to me :) pfp is txt beomgyu ENG/繁中/简中/日本語
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page