PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

temporary shop stuff

Hello there this is my little shop.

rules

1.Subscribe to the thread when you order. 2.Use the correct form 3.Please do not trade in any of the shiny/Albino pokemon here for Delta points. I'm not completely sure what happens to I know they get put into Sally's feilds, but is there a limit to how many pokemon Sally can keep?
them
but I would be sad if they ended up being deleted from the site. 4.Please be polite when ordering. 5.When I send you a trade please respond within 24 hours. 6.To prove you have read the rules in your forum capitalize the U in 'What your ordering'. Also as an extra note, all purchases in ZC get 2 free large training bags with their order.

Shiny/Albino Noibat

I am currently selling shiny and Albino Noibat. A list of Noibats for sale is in this post. They are under the rest of Noibats with a blank owner: Shiny Noibat prices:250 Gp, 75 ZC, 50 gems, 1 water token, 3 green tokens, 9 yellow tokens, another shiny that I like, 2 for another Albino I like, 1 summon, 2 tier 1-3 megastones, 1 tier 4-5 megastone Albino Noibat prices:400 Gp, 125 zc, 80 gems, 2 water tokens, 6 green tokens, 18 yellow tokens, 2 shinys that I like, another Albino I like, 2 summon, 3 tier 1-3 megastones, 1 tier 4-5 megastone + 1 tier 1-3 megastone.

Summons/Megastones

Summons for sale: All cost 150 ZC Thunder Fang X2 - Raikou GS Ball - Celebi Ruby Orb -Groudon Magatama-Mesprit Kusanagi -Azelf Lustrous Orb -Palkia Griseous Orb -Giratina Megastones for sale: Persianite Q Espeonite Q Weavilite Q Prices: 500 GP, 150 ZC, 3 water tokens.

Bags/stones/berries/Relic copper

Type Small Medium
HP x2616 x2350
Attack x3835 x7770
Defence x3961 x7680
Sp. Atk. x3996 x8106
Sp. Def. x3383 x10896
Speed x3791 x7693
Other x4556 x4532

form

What your ordering: payment: Anything else?:
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page