PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Delta Pokemon Showcase! >

SnowyVee's AvatarSnowyVee
Delta, dragon, melan babii <3 He's likely the best thing that'll happen to me, aside the two, so far, close friends I've made through this site! - I got him on my second attempt to delta the eggs. My highest expectation was a lucky shiny. The Albino (double normal) is also special, and he actually hatched next to a shiny, normal, Eevee. That was a bit scary. He came the next delta after the melan. I was worried melan dragon baby wouldn't be as special as he first seemed if specials popped left, right and centre. But he is! (for me) - I decided to shoot more delta points for a shiny, supposedly the easiest delta special, maybe(?) but quite the many attempts yielded normal Vee's, WHICH is good for me!! I kinda wanted to see normal ones to reassure of the rarity. Well, he's special regardless. Melan, Dragon, vee turned Glacii! <3 Siiiaa-ahhhh~ I love the Albino too, just got to figure out what he will be c:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page