PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Well the Astral Disruption event started and I love it! It's like a Pokefarm Q visual novel. I'll post the rest of this in spoiler tags so you don't get spoiled for just browsing through here.

Astral Disruption spoilers

Spoilers about all parts of the event I've seen

I wonder why Lunpine is acting weird, I hope they are okay, and lead us to a new pokemon in the end! Sei's plan is hilarious. I give it a 10/10. I laughed so hard when she was telling her plan. I also like how pokefarm is shown, as a butch of buildings. I'm excited to get to the next part, I just need to find them in my scours. Planted 15 Pecha berries and kept them wet the entire time. Got 15 Perfect Pecha berries back. Well this was nice. Just beat Solynx with my prized Noivern, Kaybre! You can see the battle here. Now time to get on to the next part of this quest! Awe... Lunupine and Solyx are going to make such a cute couple. Great the next goal is to evolve pokemon. Sigh... Great now I have to leave a pokemon out in my party to... Wait a minute this isn't the tournament and I can evolve any pokemon I want. Woo who! Time to make my RTE list a tiny bit shorter! Wow my RTE list is so long it it goes up by 3% at a time. I evolved some Popplio and it reminded me of my Popplio pairAh, memories of the hatch gentle natured pokemon tournament. So Ravyne crashed in a beautiful way. I think if PFQ had a visual novel Ravyne would be my favorite character, although it will be a tough competition with Sei, and Niet is also pretty cool. I like how Ravyne talks and how hyperactive they are. Well time to feed Ravyne a gem. I like how I have to feed them a gem on their own day. Well I sold the rest of my perfect Pecha berries on the market. I have 3 million credits now, woo who! I hatched a Kinaster! She is such a cute little pup/kit. I wish her luck where ever she goes with her family! Well I let her go. I will always remember our time together! I'm just glad that I can rewatch the cutsences, Sei's masterful plan and Ravyne's cool pattern of speech. I opened the preimum box and I got a White Stone, Inari's Lamp, Ruby Orb, and a Kagami
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page