PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Elpis's AvatarElpis
I haven't been on long, and I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring everything out, but I am certainly enjoying everything so far. I like the userpage layout a lot. It's easy to navigate, and easy to click people and their fields. I've had a number of minor issues with fields on the old site, but I haven't had any problems here. I love the new party clicking mechanic, since you don't have to worry about double clicking something and going to the summary page and then having to navigate back to the userpage. The random pokemon/egg feature is neat, but I can't help but wonder how those interactions would be treated when there are more people on the site. Would you end up one-clicking a lot of people? Would it create more hate for one-clickers or would it make people more tolerant of one clickers because they themselves use the random pokemon feature? The interactions sent and received are a little bit difficult to find, but it is easy enough to navigate back to them once you've found them. I'm so used to it being under the party that it's a bit difficult to wrap my head around them being in a different place. I like that the option to adjust your username is there, though I personally don't think I'll use it. All in all, I really like the layout of everything. Once you figure out where everything is, it's wonderfully easy to navigate. It's nice that there are multiple things contained on the same page; it cuts out a lot of loading time. I'm hoping there will at some point be an option to sort the users online list, it's not a big deal now with 10-20 people online at once, but it might be a bit difficult to find people you haven't clicked as the number of people on the site grows.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page