PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Welp, got the new laptop but back to work. Work is tiring and I am mentally dead. Need to work at 4pm today again. On the otherhand, we had an OB Appointment Yesterday. Got to look at parts. I was hoping for a Weiner but looks like Baby has a Vagina instead. XD Well a deal is a deal. Gabe names a Girl, I name a boy. Gabe is thinking either Sibella or Iris. I told him he didn't need to choose exactly if he couldn't decide between the two because the kid's guna need a middle name anyways. Use one as the main and the other as the middle. However, that just means I get to choose the name for the next one no matter what. >:3 Because we're also doing Him with Second boy and me with Second Girl. So either way, it's my choice next. lmao It was so weird though. I went back to work on thursday and litterally every day except for the very last of the week(Monday) ended up being complete Craptown. Like, everyday, legit people walking off their shifts, quitting, calling in to quit, screwing everyone else over. Thankfully on Monday the owners fixed everything so it should never be like that again. It was like litterally what the hell? I was so stressed out that when she wasn't moving yesterday morning I thought I maybe killed her and was tweaking out until we got to the scheduled appointment. It was our Parts Ultrasound Appointment too. However my guess is it was that she was probably moving around all night, which is something she normally does in the morning, but I didn't notice because asleep and was sleeping herself when I woke up. Because she started flipping around again after the ULtrasound lady was poking around with the Gel Wand. The whole procedure lasted 20 minutes though so after getting the hiccups for the last 4 she flipped over one more time and was still enough to actually look at things which is how we confirmed lady parts. It was so funny though because that's exactly how I feel about hiccups. "God it's over, now leave me alone". I get them too often, she might too. However I'm also looking at the spinal results and they look goood as well. My spine mutated causing my T5s to not develop processes leaving them to end up missing. I don't even have that outwards bump which is the main process which is why my nerves are exposed and why when feeling my back it seems like I'm missing a vertabrae. But hers have all the proper bumps which means she didn't inherit the painful mutation. So it's very well possible it was a Chemical mutation from my mother being an idiot and possibly not a Permanent Genetic Altercation. Despite the Stress of the last week, her development is normal, vitals are normal and she's actually half an ounce heavier than a normal baby at 20 weeks. Means that despite the fact I was loosing weight at first because apparently both of our metabolisms are stupidly high despite the digestive system slowing down, that bump I made in calories was right around the correct amount. I was doing 500 extra when it was supposed to be 300 but lost a pound and a half in under 4 weeks so I bumped to 700 extra. Seems to work. They of course are still asking if I'm eating enough and I'm just like "Geez I know I'm skinny but blame the genetics." Either way, Gabe is super excited and I'm still laughing at him. She's got these longass legs and he's kinda short at 5'5" "I told you she's going to end up tall like me."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page