PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Block Google Search option?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Block Google Search option? >

L0VECLUB's AvatarL0VECLUB
Making another account is illegal on here, at least in the rules. It would protect me in that case of function, and, even if users use other users to harass me, their account would get deleted, too. Then, the more they asked, the more people that would hate on and likely harrass them, resulting in a nice bite of revenge for me, but then again, I would wish none of these phrases and pictures on my worst enemy. Who just goes into a website and types in everything perfect the first time? Usually, the typical person, especially these certain people, give up. I admit; I was this type of person, but at a lesser degree, in my younger years. When I was fast, skinny, and healthy, I had almost the birthright to boss around and nip people in the butt about a lot of the things they did. I know have permanent bruises in my breastbone because of it. I am more humble now, maybe a little too much so, but I won't stand for direct exsposure to these people.
Check out my story! Showcase!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page