PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Block Google Search option?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Block Google Search option? >

L0VECLUB's AvatarL0VECLUB
There are, actually, quite a few sites with this feature. Usually starting with removing your username from the in-site search index People generally can stalk you, if not quietly, and then suddenly appear whenever you notice them because they pop up in your clickbacks. I don't want to change usernames because this is active and my DeviantART is not. They could spam that all day and I wouldn't get any ear of it. That's why they stopped going into my messages there. I ask people not to hate, and with the lack of a block button, even with report, until it is fixed, they're all up in my beehive of peace honey until they're deleted. Maybe a block button after you make the report? Google usually uses the site's mechanics already to better suit the user, hence the already given text and the pre-made links inside of the bigger go-to box. You know what I mean, hopefully. Back to the point; Am I wrong to want to hide my account from the world? Specifically for these types of people, and have them wreak havoc on my life even though I explicitly told them to leave me be? When they aren't even around? It hasn't happened here yet, but it has on my Facebook, my Twitter, my Quotev, and I've quit each of them. Some of these people even want to send me strong pictures that are either really nasty or really horrifying. I don't want to be welcomed with that. This option will not completely protect me, but it will shelter those of us who have these sorts of relations partly. I do hope you understand. (There are seriously people who just pop in and pop out to hate on me, my lack of religion, my ways of doing things, my art, and a whole lot of other things and I am completely and utterly tired of it all. And they also call me names. Call me a baby or whatever, but I don't appreciate it, especially in times when my doctors say I NEED peace and relaxation, while still being attentive.) (You internally: OH!! IT'S A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKE!!! HOW SAD!!!) (Tell me more about how every message in your life has been dandy and every person thinks you're an angel. There's at least one person willing to hate, and don't you want them out of your hair, to the best of your ability?) I'm not sure Pokefarm would allow Uchidaddy as a username either, and TheNeighbourhoodBlindMan is way too long. Edit: If they found me at all, it would be a stroke of fat luck.
Check out my story! Showcase!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page