PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A few points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > A few points >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
1: If you're not going to put in the effort to learn bbcode in the first place, then a special editor isn't going to help you. You're still going to have to tell it what to do yourself. 2: It's extremely easy to keep tabs in check, even on mobile. I'm doing it right now in fact, I have a tab for doing things like this and a tab for mass clicking. Because this one isn't stuck on fields I can use it to do anything without having to create tons of different tabs. 3: they'd have to completely re-do the PM set up to make it a floating style message system, and there really isn't a need for that. Like I said, you can just open a new tab to view things in. 4: I'm not sure what you mean. You're auto subbed to every thread you make so the links aren't going to disappear, and you'd have to manage and update links yourself anyway. As for private journals, I'd suggest sending a PM to yourself, which is private to all but yourself and the staff.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page