PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Make an item of a day that sells for more from inventory

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Make an item of a day that sells for more from inventory >

Firesong's AvatarFiresong
ultra.pnge+.png
I'd like to say first off, yes this is not necessary but I thought it would be nice to give some items some more purpose ie. most treasure. In games, there are NPCs who will buy certain items from you at higher pricing than the mart will give you. Basically the gist of this suggestion is have an item randomly selected to sell for let's say 10% more from inventory. Now wait, you say. Won't this break the market/ make it obsolete? I don't think it will personally - it does not affect prices and money received on the market substantially - it's only one item with this boost per day. At worst, the price of one item would jump for 24 hrs and normalize. If you sell a pamtre berry for 10% more from inventory, I think the economy will be fine. But let's say we come across someone with 1000s of an item - preventatitive measure is to set a cap on how many of the boosted item you can sell per day. Lastly, this would only be items sellable from inventory - so no summons etc. because that wouldn't make much sense. A weakness I recognize is that maybe this won't be useful to many - you could probably make more selling on the market but I guess that is counter balanced by instant extra credits. Thanks for reading and let me know if there are any points I have missed.
C: Made my avatar myself.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page