PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Alimpson's journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Alimpson's journal >

Alimpson's AvatarAlimpson
My Pairs:NUFT:

A-L

A

ARIADOS (Ariados): (99a): (Quirky) and (Calm) ALOMOMOLA (Alomomola): (98): (Brave) and (Careful) (Alomomola): (92%): (Serious) and (Naive) MARILL/AZUMARILL (Azumarill): (98%): (Timid) and (Lonely) AGGRON (Aggron): (99c): (Bold) and (Quiet) ABSOL (Absol): (97%): (Adamant) and (Hardy) (Ardik): (99a): (Calm) and (Jolly) EKANS/ARBOK (Arbok): (94a): (Impish) and (Adamant) ALAKAZAM Alakazam (breeds Abra) : (98%): (Timid) and (Calm)

B

BOXABY (Boxaby): (99a): (Jolly) and (Mild) (Beedrill): (99e): (Serious) and (Relaxed) (Bergmite): (99a): (Careful) and (Adamant) (Butterfree): (99c): (Quiet) and (Relaxed) (Blophin): (90%): (Quiet) and (Calm) (99%): (Blue Moon Magcargo): (Impish) and (Impish)

C

(Conkledurr): (92a): (Naughty) and (Adamant) CAMERUPT (Camerupt): (94a): (Bold) and (Gentle) (Corsola): (99a): (Naughty) and (Jolly) (Crabominable): (99a): (Mild) and (Sassy) (Crobat): (99a): (Mild) and (Bold) (Cubchoo): (99a): (Calm) and (Gentle) Chatot: (99%): (Careful) and (Calm)

D

DEWPIDER (Dewpider): (94a): (Rash) and (Gentle) DURANT (Durant): (98a): (Docile) and (Impish) (Doublade): (99a): (Adamant) and (Bold) (Decidueye): (91%): (Bold) and (Hasty) (Druddigon): (98a): (Naive) and (Bold) (Dragonair): (99a): (Lonely) and (Calm) Ditto Pairs: The Ditto: Serious: Death Star Voltorb: 78% Impish, Apocalyptic Golett: Careful 59% Dhelmise: Relaxed:

E

EXEGGUTOR (Exeggutor): (99%): (Naive) and () Early Bird Natu: (99a): (Rash) and (Docile)

F

FEEBAS (Feebas): (91a): (Naïve) and (Timid) FLUXRAY (Fluxray): (99%): (Hardy) and (Lax) (Faemísimo): (98%): (Lax) and (Naughty) (Furret): (99%): (Timid) and (Impish)

G

GIGALITH (Gigalith): (97a): (Sassy) and (Adamant) GOLDUCK (Golduck): (90a): (Brave) and (Serious) GOREBYSS (Gorebyss): (92%): (Naive) and (Modest) (Gloom): (99a): (Hasty) and (Quiet) (Alolan Geodude): (97%): (Quirky) and (Calm) (Greninja): (98%): (Relaxed) and (Docile) (Goomy): (92a): (Sassy) and (Adamant) (Gosold): (93%): (Lonely) and (Hardy) (Gragon): (92a): (Mild) and (Naughty) Guild Jigglypuff: (94%): (Careful) and (Bold) Gardevoir (breeds Ralts): (99a): (calm) and (brave) (Growlithe): (99x): (Gentle) and (Timid) Apocalyptic Growlithe: (99%): (Brave) and (Bold) Vampire Gilgar: (99a): (Naughty) and (Naughty) (Garchomp): (99a): (Adamant) and (Hardy) (Glaceon (breeds Eevee)): (99%): (Mild) and (Impish) (Gengar): (99g): (Lonely) and (Bashful) (Gourgeist): (99%): (Bashful) and (Modest) (Golem): (98a): (Docile) and (Adamant)

H

Hawlucha: 97a: (docile) and (Naive)

I

I (Incineroar): (94a): (Rash) and (Docile) (Impyre): (99c): (Impish) and (Hardy) (Ivysaur): (99b): (Sassy) and (Sassy) (Houndoom): (99a): (Lax) and (Bashful) Ice HOundour/doom: (99a): (Mild) and (Modest)

K

(Koroku): (95%): (Rash) and (Rash) (Kecleon): (95): (Timid) and (Lonely) (Kommo-o): (98%): (Naughty) and (Impish)

L

LANTURN (Lanturn): (96a): (Quiet) and (Rash) LITLEO/PYROAR (Pyroar): (93a): (Serious) and (Docile) (Luvdisc): (99%): (Rash) and (Relaxed) (Lotad): (98%): (Lax) and (Naive) (Lucario): (99a): (Adamant) and (Quirky) Lapras: 99%: (Timid) and (Adamant) (Lycanroc): (98a): (Bold) and (Calm) (Luckoo): (96a): (Bashful) and (Quiet) (Loudred): (98a): (Careful) and (Modest)

M-S

M

MIGHTYENA/POOCHYENA Mightyena: (99%): (Rash) and (Lonely) (Apoc. Poochyena): (99b): (Impish) and (Brave) (Mantine, can breed mantyke): (93%): (Gentle) and (Bashful) (Machamp): (99a): (Hasty) and (Rash) (Muk): (94a): (Modest) and (Timid) Mawile: (99a): (Sassy) and (Gentle) Minun: (99%): (Mild) and (Careful) (Mimikyu): (99a): (Brave) and (Lax)

N

(Noibat): (99c): (Impish) and (Relaxed) (Nidorina): (99a): (Quiet) and (Hasty)

O

ORKIT/ORCALOT (Orkit): (99%): (Mild) and (Timid) Onix: (99a): (Docile) and (Docile) (Oricorio): (98%): (Calm) and (Modest)

P

(99a): (Pineco): (Jolly) and (Rash) (Pixrine): (96): (Jolly) and (Calm) (Plusle): (96%): (Relaxed) and (Impish) Pawniard: 94a: (Jolly) and (Calm) (Parasect): (98%): (Timid) and (Timid) (Pasovan): (98a): (Lonely) and (Relaxed) Persian (98%): (Calm) and (Bold) Probopass: (96): (Quirky) and (Sassy) Pikachu: 99a: (serious) and ( timid) (Purrloin (Hallowe’en Witch): (99%): (Lonely) and (Serious) (Phione): (98a): (Careful) and (Hasty)

Q

(Quagsire): (99a): (Brave) and (Timid)

R

(Rapidash): (99a): (Modest) and (Sassy)

S

SNUBBULL/GRANBULL (Snubbull): (98%): (Sassy) and () OSHAWOTT/DEWOTT/SAMUROTT: (Samurott): (98a): (Jolly) and (Relaxed) SHARPEDO/CARVANHA (Sharpedo): (99a): (Adamant) and (Jolly) STUFFUL/BEWEAR (Stufful): (99b): (Brave) and (Lonely) SHIELDON/BASTIODON (Shieldon): (97b): (Hasty) and (Quirky) SANDYGAST/PALOSSAND (Sandygast): (99a): (Modest) and (Impish) SEARENE (Searene): (99b): (Brave) and (Sassy) (Surfing/Flying Pikachu): (94a): (Bold) and (Timid) Snow Combee: (99%): (Gentle) and (Brave) (Combee): (99g): (Modest) and (Brave) (Apoc. Shroomish): (99a): (Careful) and (Bold) Breloom (breeds Shroomish): (98): (Sassy) and (Gentle) Surfing Pikachu: 99a: (jolly) and (calm) (Seadra): (98%): (Timid) and (Adamant) (Saiyan Rattata): (99a): (Impish) and (Naive) (Sableye): (99a): (Gentle) and (Careful) (Skiddo): (98a): (Relaxed) and (Adamant) (Sceptile): (97%): (Lax) and (Sassy) (Swellow): (92a): (Bold) and (Hasty) (Alolan Sandshrew): (99a): (Docile) and (Adamant) (Slowbro): (99f): (Bashful) and (Careful) (Snowpoke): (99h): (Sassy) and (Gentle) (Lunupine): (99b): (Mild) and (Jolly) (Shooting Star Clefairy): (99%): (Lax) and (Brave) (Solynx): (97%): (Calm) and (Adamant) (Kinaster Potential (Solynx Lunupine)): (99%): (Impish) and (Modest)
- The Kinaster I hatched during the event. LF: Hunting Unown (or have some UFT, or are willing to hunt some for me)? I need shiny Unown: yz forms, to be exact. I don't care what nature they are. Tell me your price.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page