PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > The Big Update >

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by BoWhatElse

Great! I dont know if these questions have been asked already but: First: that week, a lot of peoplehave an hypermode active this month, will we lose this entire week of our hypermode? That would be a total bummer since for example myself: I cant buy ZC myself and it's really hard for me to get a new one.. And would your shiny chain still be intact orr..?

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic on Hypermode

In theory, I am to guess (the best person to answer this is Niet, but as he's currently asleep, I'll say what I think is to happen) that Hypermode's will all be placed on "hiatus". In other words, the timer on your Hypermode's should not be affected.

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic on Shiny Chain

In theory, the answer is 'no'. That would... It would suck. Pretty hard. It'd cause a few tantrums, and not without reason... Soooo WE WANT TO AVOID THAT. Because we're doing everything within our power that the transfer is as painless as possible for EVERYONE.

Second: aboutt he egg dex: so we have to hatch every egg all over again. (Its nott hat huge of a problem though) but I hope the eggs in the lab will again be shown as bad eggs again right?
That seems to be the case. It'd make little sense to be able to identify the eggs without an EggDex to reference. So, all lab eggs will be back to their unshown state and the Shelter's hover will all say ??? Egg until you replenish your EggDexes.
Signature by Naiyala
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page