PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in option to give another user field edit permission.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > option to give another user field edit permission. >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Well, let's take my fields for instance. They're a mess, with nor system of organization. So let's say I wanted to pay someone to come and re-organize all of them by berry preference. I have enough fields for sour, then enough for spicy and dry and sweet and bitter. But then the sorter realizes that, now that some of the fields are no longer completely full (IE I have 21 left over sours. That means in that last field I have to displace 19 pokemon to other fields), there aren't enough fields to fit all of the "any" pokemon. Well you can't just go stick those overflow in some random place, it would be disorganized and annoy the person who owned the fields. It already costs me over 120K to buy a single new field, and as such I rarely do. I (for some reason that can vary person to person) don't want to spend my money to get a new field. And the person organizing isn't going to want to sink their own money into someone else's fields either. And boom, you have a problem. The organizer can't do their job because there isn't enough field space, and no one wants to buy a field or 2 to make up for it. I'm also going to point out that field organizing is very different from trading or giving someone supplies to updgrade badges. And that's because Field organization is purely aesthetic. There are no ranks, no prizes, no boosts for having an "organized" field, which in and of itself is an unstable term. It isn't important to playing the game.The only benefit goes those clicking, and just as those people who complain about there not being 6 in a party to click are told "Then don't click them, they do what they want," those people who complain that mass clicking is difficult due to unorganized fields are told "Then don't click them. It's their fields. Not yours."
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page