PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Make Interaction Points Tradeable

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Make Interaction Points Tradeable >

venir's Avatarvenir
I'm all for this suggestion; I have too much IP that I don't spend since I don't hunt, so why shouldn't I be able to use it for the better of other people? First of all, I want to adress this point:

QUOTE originally posted by jillipenny

I guess y'all want more than that. I can't see any benefit other than a) lazy players get more points (don't be lazy if you want good stuff?) and/or b) active players get to get more out of their points (you already get credits AND IPs from interacting, don't get greedy).
All my credits go towards my fields. I'm a breeding pair hunter, so I have a lot of spare pokemon. Of course, I'm lazy, and sometimes I don't pair all my spares up, so they take up a lot more fields than they should. Aside from them, I also have to make room for all the pokemon I hatch for whatever tournament that's going on. I can't release them in 2 hours, because hi, I don't have hypermode. And after Alola has been introduced, I want to work on the UB quest, but no, people take everything that I need when I buy special pokemon; credits, ZC, GP, tokens, etc, so I can't gain more credits to actually save up for the UB quest. Of course, you can argue that I stop buying shinies and albinos, but heck, they're a limited time deal, of course I'm going to take them for dirt cheap as they go! Now, if hunters like Mouse13 and Gladion are willing to take my IP for their shinies/albinos/items maybe, we both benefit! I don't have to spend currency to get what I want, and they can get the IP that they lack. Just because they don't mass click people doesn't mean they're lazy. As Gladion has stated, they hatch eggs by party clicks, which is a lot more effective when you have high EHP eggs. They're hatching just like any other hunter out there, so why would you call them lazy?
As for everyone who's saying that this will impact the price of albinos, I disagree. I can go days with a max charged radar and get nothing even when I'm using ubercharm. The only thing this changes is how IP can be 'gained'. Albinos will still be as rare as ever, so their price will still be hella high where I can't buy them ._.
Lastly, I believe that if IP was tradable, it wouldn't benefit the inactive users, since 1) they'd have nothing to trade, or 2) they won't use the IP so they wouldn't trade for it in the first place. Edit: I'm aware that this thread is kinda dead, but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents on the matter
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page