PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Alimpson's journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Alimpson's journal >

Alimpson's AvatarAlimpson
New use for old posts.

Rants

Yeah, I admit I'm selling for whatever the lowest price is on the market unless it is equal to enough that I'd actually lose money selling it for that (For instance, a sell item worth 10 credits from the site? I'm not selling that for less than 12 credits.) -People buy things there you can buy elsewhere for less. Which is crazy. -The 'change to the egg timer' in approved. No. Just no. I don't have time to do enough party clicks to get it up to level 10 with just party clicks. Reduced or no. I barely have enough time, most days, to do the 1000 interactions! If it is changed to party clicks... well, I hope everyone else likes being just party-clicked and my sudden 0% clickback rate. Also, if I get that 'egg moved' error thing, I'm not going back and clicking anything it skipped. Especially since that'll be all I have time for.
- The Kinaster I hatched during the event. LF: Hunting Unown (or have some UFT, or are willing to hunt some for me)? I need shiny Unown: yz forms, to be exact. I don't care what nature they are. Tell me your price.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page