PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Search bar in threads

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Search bar in threads >

Lucretia's AvatarLucretia
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

But, how would the search help exactly? If it only searched thread titles, how would you ever find what you want? The majority have "stuff uft" or "looking for currency" as titles, and can be selling anything from shinies to summon items or relics. And, no, just no, it is not "their fault" if someone has an unusual thread title or spells something wrong or uses symbols. Everyone should have a fair chance when posting in the trade forums and you're essentially suggesting to take that away
Because it would narrow stuff down. If I'm looking for, say, gracidea seeds, I could search "summon" and then manually look for all the "Summon UFT" threads instead of having to hand search/ctrl+f 15+ pages of trade threads. I could find what I wanted pretty quick, I'd imagine. I'm not suggesting to take away orginality at all! If you wanna put "shiny bubbles uft", do it! That's a cute title! People can still find you if they're going through the first few pages. I'm suggesting (or OP is suggesting, lol) a better way to find what you need if you're in a hurry or looking for something specific. It's not "unfair" to have a search bar, it's just a tool for people to use to help narrow down their searches for specific things.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page