PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Bond we Share

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Bond we Share >

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Chapter Eighteen: A Death and a Traitor
Casiana looked at Kaden weirdly as Sombra bolted after Verosi, Ala just standing in the shadows with her vacant expression. "Who is this Lancel?" She asked. "You should go. I'll show Casiana around." Ala said, nodding at the three shinies. Kaden looked at Charlotte and Ke Ahi, and started following the Absol and the Ninetales. He could hear the bounding footsteps of his friends behind him, and he could see Sombra falling in and out of sight as they turned around the corners. They soon reached the temple and enetred. Inside, they saw everything was destroyed. There were various glass that looked like it was once a pot, and candles were sitting in wax puddles on the ground. They stopped and saw that Verosi and Sombra were crouched on the ground were Lancel was usually floating above meditating. The three walked over, and they crouched down as well, to see that there was a long-beared Alakazam lying on the floor. Charlotte gasped, and they knew why. Verosi was holding Lancel's arm with her paw, since he had many scratches all over, was bleeding in many spots, and had many missing chunks in his body. The Alakazam coughed. "v-verosi, m-my dear," he said softly. Verosi's eyes were starting to swim in tears. "i-i would like to give you my" he coughed again. "m-my wisdom when i g-go." His head slowly turned to the three shinies. "m-my prophecy c-children... i am afraid i can no longer g-guide you in y-your journ-" he coughed again. "-ney." He slowly turned his head back to Verosi and Sombra. "please, take care of the village Sombra, i know you can." Sombra's eyes were starting to fill with tears, but Sombra nodded and blinked back tears. Lancel groaned and closed his eyes. a ball of blue light appeared out of Lancel's forehead and started floating towards Verosi. It went inside of Verosi's forehead and her eyes closed, then opened. "Lancel i cannot thank you enough for all you've given to this village." She said to Lancel. He smiled and nodded. "Goodbye my dear." His head lay back, and his long and shaky breathes stopped. The room was completely silent, then the doors opened again and they all turned around to see Ala and Casiana, with most of the village. Verosi stood up and turned around. "Everyone, Lancel has been assasinated." The village gasped. "But judging by Ala," She turned to Ala. "She has said she walked in to find him falling over and someone climbing out that window. It has to have been someone from in the village. One of us is a traitor"
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page