PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Bond we Share

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Bond we Share >

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Chapter Sixteen: The Prophecy
The league decided to leave after seeing that they couldn't recruit the three Eeveelutions. "Too bad, you could have learned a lot." Pyre said. "And he means a lot, your tiny brains could've used it." Jetlin said in a mocking voice. "We're having our own war." Sombra told the league. "And we wouldn't want to fight a team of innocent pokemon." Guardian said, holding the hand of the light blue ralts. Pyre shrugged, and the team left the town. "I'm glad thats over with." Said Daylen. "Anyways, I'm going to go scavenge, anyone want to come with me?" The small Pichu raised her hand. "Alright Surprise, let's go." The two set off into the seemingly never-ending forest, bags next to them. Sombra turned around. "I'm glad you didn't join them, but i have to talk to some of you. Charlotte, Ke Ahi, Kaden, Blake, Guardian and Serene." The group of them walked towards Verosi's hut. "Is Verosi back?" Ke Ahi asked as they walked. "No." Sombra said. "She has not yet returned. I am starting to get worried, but her hut is the safest place to talk for right now." Blake sat down. "Well, this place is quite, dark." He said, looking around the hut. Sombra shut the door. "Verosi wanted me to keep this a secret as long as possible, but i just received a letter from her, telling me that i should tell you." Then, Ala walked out of the shadows of the stairs, scaring everyone. "This is Ala. She is a spy for us, you can trust her." The shadow-like Kirlia nodded. She was holding the small music box that Kaden has saw her dancing to. She set the music box down, and turned the small key. It opened up, and a small jewel-like Meloetta was spinning on a needle-like line. Small music was playing, and they all were paying very close attention. Then, in a soft voice, sang out the words; Two pokemon of fire and grass shall rescue the three eggs. One shall stay and one shall leave, the first shall pleed and beg. Five pokemon of different colors shall come to save the day. One will stay, the others shall leave, with nothing left to say. They're all connected by one thing, the bond they'll always share. And when they leave they all shall of their friendship beyond compare. "Whoa..." Charlotte said. "That's reall-" "SERENE DON'T TOUCH THAT!" They all looked over to see Serene holding a bottle of liquid from the shelf on Verosi's walls. The words made the small Ralts jump and spill the potion over herself. There was a flash of blue light, and all the pokemon sheilded their eyes. When the light was gone, instead of a light blue Ralts, there was a light blue kirlia. The kirlia looked up. "What happened?" She asked in a quiet voice. They all gasped. "Serene... You're a Kirlia already?" Guardian asked, running over and picking her up. "I-i think so..." Sobmra walked over. "That must've been an aging potion." Serene giggled. "Guardian, I'm closer to being a Gallade!" The room went silent. "Oh Serene, only boys Kirlias can be gallades." Serene sighed. "Okay. But am i in the prophecy? Pokemon of different colors?" Sombra nodded. "All of you guys. Kaden, Ke Ahi, Charlotte, Blake, and Serene. You are the pokemon in the prophecy." The room once again went dead silent. It felt like an eternity of silence, but then Blake broke it. "So, i barely know you guys, and then i have to help take down some bad guys with you?" Charlotte nodded. "But it sounds cool!" Ke Ahi inhaled sharply. "What's wrong?" Serene asked him. "Well,c It's just that, Dandelion and I were in the prophecy. I shoud've stayed, she could've been here in my place, but now she could be dead, and It's my fault." "It's not yoru fault." Said Ala, who had been silent until now. "It said in the prophecy, she had to stay behind." Ke Ahi's eyes started to fill with tears. "But it didn't say who had to say, It could've been me." "Guys." Kaden said, and everyone turned to him. "One has to stay. That means one of us will die.."
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page