PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

flawedglitch's Avatarflawedglitch
Hello! I'm Glitch. I officially started getting into PFQ a couple days ago, but I vaguely remember being semi-active on PF1 a long time ago, possibly? I decided to join here because I rediscovered the site and was eager to get back into the wonderful community again :) I'm currently in the middle of moving, but I attend online university regularly, so I usually can be pretty active on here! I enjoy spending time on social media, feeding and breeding my dragons on Flight Rising, and playing various games, from Pokemon to The Last Guardian, to even Mystic Messenger. My favorite Pokemon game would have to be Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. I was very fond of my starter, Eevee, and the concept of shadow pokemon. In terms of favorite Pokemon, I'd have to go with Growlithe and Arcanine, Poochyena (and its evolution), and the Eeveelutions. I definitely can't pick just one! I'm really enjoying my time here on PFQ so far! The community is welcoming and I'm happy to be a part of it. I can't wait to see what sorts of Pokemon I'll manage to hatch/obtain in the future.
Avatar created/drawn as a free commission (gift) from a friend. It is also being utilized on my Lioden account (flawedglitch#43042). Proof: Link
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page