PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Riff's AvatarRiff
Hi! I'm Riff. I joined PFQ just a few days ago. I think I might have been on PF1 years ago, but I don't really remember... Even if I was, it's not like I was very active, anyway. I decided to join here because I was looking for another Pokémon game to play and had been considering this one for a while because I saw it around. I'm going to be in college, so I'm busy with school a lot, but in my free time, I mostly like to listen to music and play video games... Pokémon is just one of the games that I play, but it's one of my favorites, and it has been ever since I was little! Pokémon Stadium for the N64 was one of my very first video games, and it's part of what got me into Pokémon and gaming as a whole. My favorite Pokémon is so hard to choose because I like so many of them, but I especially like Fire and Fighting types, as well as a lot of Pokémon from the Johto region. Off the top of my head, some Pokémon that I really like are Mightyena, Typhlosion, Gengar, Machamp, Blaziken, Raichu, Espeon, Infernape, and Lucario. So far, I'm really liking PFQ. I like that things like the Bonus Counters, Fabulous Friday, Mass Click Weekend, and other events give us opportunities to boost our progress and give incentives to be more active in order to collect rewards. I was also really pleased with how easy it is to find people to click and to return clicks with the option to open up multiple profiles from people who are online or who have recently interacted with you. I don't know what I would change about the site... Maybe I'll just go with the cliché answer and say that I would make Shinies, Albinos, and Melanistics easier to get, but at the same time, I get that it has to be challenging so that way we'll have something to work toward that motivates us to put time and effort into the game, so the difficulty is understandable to me. Also... I don't know about the invitaton or promo code that's mentioned in the OP? I'm not sure if it's something that I'll eventually need, or possibly just outdated information since this thread was created in 2013. So I'm not really going to worry about it, but I guess if anyone can tell me about it, I'd appreciate that, especially since I tried looking around and can't seem to find any more information on it.
Avatar is official art from Mystery Dungeon 2
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page