PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now >

Nataku's AvatarNataku
I had this problem on PF1, where suddenly ads appeared so I asked a mod about it and he told me it was an ad/malware issue and where to download a program to prevent it. So Pokefarm staff saved my computer! :3 I hadn't had ads before that time so it seemed odd to me and so I decided to ask a mod if it was a glitch or something in case cuz it only happened on pf1 back then which made it super weird. The ad/malware removal program the pf1 stafmember told me to get really helped though. It's good that attention is given to this since a lot of probably young users of the site wouldn't recognize it as a problem.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page