PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now >

Alik's AvatarAlik
Just to note, some people just may not understand computer stuff and therefore don't understand such a thing as an issue. I'm sure a decent amount of young players play the game, but I am also aware of people who are older that lack computer savvy. Most of the time the problem is: 1: They don't know. 2: This not knowing is caused because they don't have anyone around that does know. 3: People around them don't know because they weren't taught and can't teach anyone else. It's pretty common I'm afraid, so it's good this is getting informed to people. Malewarebytes is a good program, I use it myself. Perhaps make a thread on the issue and help people understand it better. A lot of times, it is not the persons fault they don't understand. I was fortunate to take a computer class and learn a lot, but some people are not so fortunate. In that, it's good they can get some understanding, and perhaps more can be explained as well for people that do not have the fortunate chance to learn or do not have someone whom can teach them. ^^
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page