PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delete Certain Events in Pokemon Timeline

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Delete Certain Events in Pokemon Timeline >

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
So, I have a pet peeve, and I believe I may not be the only one with this pet peeve. Hence the making of this thread. It's very common to want to dex-trade special Pokemon. And often, these Pokemon hold a sentimental value to their owner. So when you scroll down to their timeline, it's not pretty to see hundreds of entries of trading records. Here's just a quick example I found of a timeline with a ridiculous amount of entries, although I'm positive I've seen Pokemon with more. I don't know if it means anything to the rest of you, but personally, I literally do not dex-trade my Melans because of this. So if other people are like me, it'd be a blessing. Basically, I am suggesting the ability to delete the following entries on the timeline:
  • Gift entries
  • Trade entries
  • Wondertrade entries
and possibly the following entries as well (although I care less for these):
  • Evolved/Mega-Evolved
  • Reached lvl 100 (so there wouldn't be a random username)
I'd like to clarify that only the aforementioned events could not be deleted off of the timeline. Pokemon aren't bred and hatched out of nowhere, you know. Pros:
  • Makes summaries neater
  • Prevents summary pages that are super long, specifically for mobile users' sake
Cons:
  • May be confusing (how did this Pokemon get to this user magically?)
...and I can't really think of other pros and cons, but feel free to voice those. Before someone inevitably brings this up, I'm pretty well-versed in Computer Science, and I can personally see no reason that this would slow down Sally. The event would not be permanently deleted, but instead, it would simply be hidden. So the data would still be in the system in case there was a problem.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page