PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now >

Sirshark10's AvatarSirshark10

He just got done saying how AdBlock is theft, and you then go and promote AdBlock. Smooth.
They arent promoting it in any way. They said simply that they used it. Realistically, i use it too. Why? To prevent myself from clicking on ads, same with others who use my computer. Do i feel bad when i visit a site and theres a lot of ad revenue? Yes, because im basically stealing. But realistically, so many more people than me and this other person use it. If you look at the percentage of Google chrome users, more than 50% of them use adblock, at this point its a normal thing for everyone to have, and the other browsers have their own form of adblock that people use. Its practically useless attempting to enforce the rule of "No Adblock." am i saying it shouldnt be enforced? No, not by any means, im just saying that slapping that rule on to the list, is basically all you can do.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page