PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Change Ravyne Counter's Multiplier Format

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Change Ravyne Counter's Multiplier Format >

Raichu's AvatarRaichu
I think you're underestimating how much the single egg you hatch everyday relates to the Ravyne counter. You're talking about the only two ways to boost the amount of gems you get per egg. If there are only two ways that affect gem yield, why are they differently textualized? The whole argument that JackTwinSpectrum posted is that x3+10 is inherently more confusing than +2+10 because there doesn't need to be order of operations. That - I don't think is arguable. There are more ways to interpret the interaction between a Ravyne counter multiplier and the chain bonus than between a Ravyne counter adder and the chain bonus. This exact statement is something you mentioned, as you argued that you can just as easily say that you can multiply at the beginning instead of at the end. I also really don't think that a change to the bonus would be jarring or confusing. The font size for the counter bonuses is large enough that you can tell the difference between a + sign and x sign. Quite easily. It's also not like the font is so large that you can easily glance at the number of the bonus and not be able to notice that the sign is + and not x. It's enough of a change that users will be able to see that the sign has been swapped.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page