PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Just a Suggestion, A GOOD ONE OR TWO.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Just a Suggestion, A GOOD ONE OR TWO. >

broil's Avatarbroil
Your idea about staff review is extremely impractical. The staff are very busy with reports, bugs, answering questions, and designing and implementing new or improved features. With at least 6000 users active every day, if we assume that each of them changes their trainer card once a day (which is not acccurate, I change my trainer card probably about 10 times a day), that's already 6000 trainer cards for staff to read through and review. Not to mention that there is not a staff online and available every second of every day, it would take a while for your trainer card to actually update. The trainer card is made to be a a short, immediate status and this would ruin it. Sorry, but no support.
Avatar from PS! AFD sprites. I tend to offer in places and forget to subscribe, so if I haven't responded to you within 24 hours please message me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page