PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Just a Suggestion, A GOOD ONE OR TWO.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Just a Suggestion, A GOOD ONE OR TWO. >

arbor's Avatararbor
yes, because if children see the word bisexual, their eyes will literally explode. welcome to the internet, not everyone is straight. some people view their orientation as an important part of their identity, so they may put that in their about me. as far as i know, when i signed up for pfq, there wasn't a rule that said "no non-straights" or "no talking about your sexual orientation". and personally, i'd like to keep it that way. edit: i meant simply mentioning your orientation. if someone is actually mentioning adult content related things in their bio, lgbt or not, then that should be reported. simply mentioning your orientation "i am 24 and pan" "i am 15 and asexual" is not bad.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page