PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GROAN: Get Rid Of Adware Now >

Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
I actually had this problem two months ago with the log out key automatically sending itself without me confirming that I had pressed okay on the "Are you sure you want to log out?" pop up. I knew it was Adware but every scan showed nothing wrong and the extension, PDF Viewer, was the culprit but couldn't be removed. Not only that on the main screen before I log in there was this weird blue key thing in the password box called View-Password. By pure luck, actually by my sister downloading modkits for GTA 5, she downloaded something that gummed up the computer and all somehow affected the existing viruses allowing them to be removed via MalwareBytes. I have not had a problem since with either here or PFprime which kept me off for weeks because the ads there were even worse than the ones here. For everyone reading this, take Niet's advice. Check your computers because ads on this site are not fun. Especially when they block how your fields are viewed.
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page