PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Change Ravyne Counter's Multiplier Format

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Change Ravyne Counter's Multiplier Format >

Raichu's AvatarRaichu

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

I don't see why it's not straighforward as is? Like, x3 means gems x3. As in, three times as many as usual. It's not hard. If someone thinks they'll get 9 gems with Daily Bonus it doesn't matter as they'll just get 5 once they hatch an egg anyways. Then the mystery is solved along with the problem. Don't fix it if it's not broken, yeah?
I agree with you; it definitely is straightforward as it is right now! :) I did mention in my original post that this is a very trivial edit. As I said before, if it's broken, I would have put this in the Bugs section. I am only calling for a change, not a fix. Why I stick by this trivial edit is that it makes more sense, to me, to be an adder than a multiplier. Sure, BOTH ways of doing the math are correct, but one way is just simpler and gets rid of a "problem," no matter how few people may have that problem.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page