PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Possibility to release daycare eggs per species.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Possibility to release daycare eggs per species. >

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Suggestion Title: Possibility to release daycare eggs per specie. Suggestion Summary: Instead of only having the 'release all egg' option in the daycare, you can also just release the egg of one species if you no longer need these eggs. Positive points: - Keeps your daycare 'clean' - Easy when you bred ahead and no longer need certain eggs - Easier to keep track of the eggs you need - Not able to accidently adopt the wrong egg (when breeding variants or alike eggs) because the daycare is flooded. Negative points: - More a luxury feature as necessary. - People can also just ignore the unneeded eggs in their daycare until they disappear. Reason For Consideration: It makes it easier for instead, variant hunters, to keep their daycare clean. It makes it also possible to supply the shelter with more normal eggs easier (as people do not want to discard their variant eggs), or to release eggs from a previous breeding if you forgot to do so before putting your new breeding pair in. note: I'm sorry if this has already been suggested before. I scanned the approved/declined areas and couldn't find it so my apologies if I overlooked previous suggestions regarding this.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page