PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in automatically unlock prize egg for top 100

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > automatically unlock prize egg for top 100 >

arbor's Avatararbor
suggestion title: automatically unlock the prize egg for top 100 players suggestion summary: if you place in the top 100, in addition to receiving one egg, you also no longer have to pay 12 tokens to unlock it in the prize shop. it jumps straight to the GP price. reasons for consideration: okay so i worked my butt off last week to be on the leaderboard. it was more pokefarm q than i'd played in the last month, squeezed into 3 days (and i will never do it again tbh). i put so much effort into it, and the fact that i still have to pay 12 tokens for the unlock is pretty disappointing. and i ranked 72, so many other users who worked even harder than me (first place had almost double the points i did) also still have to pay for the unlock. i know, we get an egg, but many users want a living dex and to still have to pay 12 tokens is kind of like "oh, yeah, you devoted 50 hours of your life to ranking on the leaderboard, but you still have to pay the same price as people who scored 1 point". and also i know i used the word "i" a lot in this, but this isn't a suggestion just to benefit me, it's for all the players who rank in the top 100. i'll never even try to do it again, but some users do it each week and i feel like they deserve this as well. positive points: would be a nice reward for users who rank in the top 100, because let me tell ya, it takes a lot of effort for just one egg. negative points: can't think of any. if users rank in the top 100 for four weeks and unlock every egg, then their life would pretty much be entirely pfq for a month, so i feel like they deserve to not have to pay for the eggs. i went through the first 15 pages or so of rejected suggestions, i may have missed this if it was there so i am sorry if i did.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page