PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
So I'm sitting here litterally scraping Urine Gel off the Floor, Table, and I'm disgusted. For those who don't know, When Urine dries and is peed on over and over let to dry and pee and dry and pee, it creates a Gel. My sister left her cat here after she got kicked out and I'm about ready to Evict it back to the Shelter. She left BOTH her cats. The male, Miles, already lives outside because he doesn't understand the concept of litterbox nor does he understand how to eat or drink in a fashion that doesn't force him to projectile vomit everywhere. He's happier outside and honestly I think his habits make him abetter Barn cat than a House one. Miles is fine to stay because he really is a good natured cat, he's just not suited for the indoors. He mostly sticks around the garage or back porch depending on Rain or Sunshine or food, which is kept by the door out to the Garage. The female on the otherhand, Luna, lives inside because if I were to throw her outside with Miles, she's likely run away. She's not as dumb as he is and hates the outside. Now up until my mother left and took her cats with her, the cat wasn't an issue too much. She was pooping on the dining table (Which I took care of >>;) but our litterboxes are cleaned twice daily although I'm not supposed to be touching them right now. However, over the past month she's gotten extremely aggressive. She's been attacking the other cats(I have two) and the older of the two, Roury(14), doesn't back off when she's attacked so she does defend herself instead of running away like Momo does(2). So now Luna has been latching her jaw around Roury's throat whenever she's in a bad mood which is 80% of the time and I keep having to pull Luna off Roury. On top of that, I've been doing a mass cleaning of the house. Now I don't really have a sense of smell... or I used to. So now I've gotten to Luna's area and it turns out, she's been Urinating on EVERYTHING. Anything left in the Dining Room, table, chairs, toolbox, next to the potato bin, a random jumpsuit we moved in there last week while cleaning the Laundry room. Everything has been peed on en Mass. Which DOESNT make sense because the Laundry Room is right next to the Dining Room and that's where we keep the litterboxes. The litterboxes are kept clean as I can because I can't stand it when the cats don't use them like they should but Luna's gone too far in "Marking" Territory. All of the cats are fixed so they shouldn't be doing that to begin with. The thing is though, we cleaned off the table last week after finding the same thing and I came back and it was just as gross. So I'm giving my sister a Notice of what her cat has been doing. The cat is to be out by September. If she argues or tries to make excuses for the cat despite the cat having no reason for any of this behaviour, it's going directly into the Dog crate and is being stored out in the Garage with her own box and food. She can get visits from Miles but I'm getting really tired of her attitude. I'm not going to be bringing home a Baby in Nov-Dec when I have a Cat who's peeing on everything, attacking and attempting to kill the other cats, and attacking my feet/legs when I'm cleaning the living room. I'm not going to risk making a baby sick or getting attacked by a filthy cat just because my sister can't take it to her apartment. She made the decision against my will to bring a new cat home, she can take care of it or I'm getting rid of it. I know I need to work on some stuff but if I can't get rid of this smell then I can't focus enough to do anything but keep the laptop nearby and type whenever I remember the next sentence.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page