PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PFQ Region Name

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > PFQ Region Name >

shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Suggestion Title: Region name for PFQ Suggestion Summary: I find it quite strange that PFQ's region is just called.. Pokefarm. Seeing as it's close to other regions like Sinnoh, you'd think it had an established name like Captis (Latin for 'capture') or Villam (Latin for 'farm'). These are just placeholder names for now, any name can be chosen by the staff. Positive points: Makes the region of PFQ feel somewhat real? I'unno, something like that. Adding onto the first point, it makes it just feel like a Pokemon region that's actually existant - have you ever seen a Pokemon region named Spoon? No. Negative points: Could be troubling to find a good name. Veterans could have a bit of a hard time adjusting to the new name. I can't really find anything else that could be troubling. A cease-and-desist may be filed if Nintendo chooses to do a game like Pokefarm in the future, even if it was made beforehand. Reason For Consideration: PFQ just seems like a rather plain name for a region with Fakemon, and it could just be a quality of life kind of thing, nothing too game-changing that'd cause major controversy.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page