PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

SparksSystem's AvatarSparksSystem
Hey everybody, I'm DarkNova181 (as you can see) and I'm 19 years old. Back on the original PF I'm known as XJesstheFoxX though. My favorite Pokemon at the moment is Zorua. It switches almost daily from Zorua and Eevee. Maybe I should just have 2 favorite pokemon, that would make things easier. I joined PokeFarm on February 19th 2012 and have been coming on every day since. Seriously, I think there's only been two days I haven't been on and that was because of a power outages. I lost count of how many eggs I hatched to get the invite, but I know it was more than 300, probably around 400 eggs. I really like how easy it is to make custom site skins. I probably should have explored the site more before I tried making one, because I wasn't sure which colors went where and I created a huge eyesore XD. I also really like how the berries have colored backgrounds to tell you if the pokemon you're feeding likes it or hates it. As for things I would change, I'm going to say nothing so far. It's a little difficult to find your way around at first, but once you get the hang of everything then it's ok.
Plural system. We use "we" to refer to ourselves. They/Them
Score: 0
Type race badge made by LycanKai
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page