PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Sup! You may have already gathered this, but my name is Dingo :) My WarriorSona is a lightly scarred ginger-and-white cat with green eyes. I have a crippling illness where I keep making OCs and never settle on a group for more than like two or three months at a time haha. I keep up to date with the series and have preordered the next books. I can't stay away from these stupid cats ;-; I don't personally care much for spoilers, never have. As far as liking characters, I tend to like antagonists more because edge. They could all use a fair bit of improvement but at the moment Darktail is my favourite villain. Fireheart/first arc Firestar is probably my favourite protagonist, sue me. Oh right and Dustpelt he's pretty neato haha. Also SkyClan's names are the best names change my mind. Billystorm and Rileypool are absolute chads of names.
If you wanna be added to the allegiances, just tell us a bit about yourself! How did you get into Warriors? Do you like making fanart, or are you more of a theory/headcanon kind of person? Let's get to know you :)

PokeFarmClan - bit of a list

Dingo Blue; Dingofur; a grumpy ginger-and-white cat with green eyes Sitten1115; Sephy SparklyWolf; Nightclaw wingull; Gingernose Wandering Galaxy Kodiyak Stormfang Silentshadow; Monarchwing gypsievannerz; Smallkit Nyan-Cat12; Dusk Feather AuracleOfBacon; Brightlegs Lilbug33; Windfox GumiTheCarrot; Spottedsky Crazy; Lostsong Meowthlover; Lavenderwillow floppingcat; Acaciastorm Lappy; Lavenderfall FlarinaFairy; Silverbird Katskip; Taggy KartalTheTrainer; Brightfire Icebreath123 Shishka; Pinecone Pusheen; Moonflower izu.ku; Birchpaw; a white marble kittypet-turned-warrior bengal cat undeustrois; Mapleflight Rewritten; Lunarheart Coonfex BlazeTheLion; Quietstream Cinderheart999 MamaWolfJuly31 Humbloom; Wolffrost; a brown cat with white paws and ice blue eyes Branble1996; Bramblepath murfijs Azozel; Sap Whitestorm; Treefrost magicswirls; Greycloud Glaciersong bkdz; Woodpelt merinque; Foxtail; red-and-white she-cat seji Giritina; Silverfeather optiical; Weaselpaw frayed; Swanfeather megapokemonfan; Echoear xKITTUx; Echolight ImaFishstick scorkaji; Spottedpelt Foxxshadow FezzyDragon
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page