PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Timing literally couldn't have gotten any better. I think. Well I mean I don't need to call into work. My last day of work was spent catching whiffs of the smells at work and feeling like I was going to puke. This has literally erupted in the full return of my sense of smell all at once. Most smells make me feel like vomiting although it's very likely that I won't. My ability to do so is far and few inbetween even when I do have the flu. My energy is currently sapped. I wanted to clean up the kitchen yesterday but as soon as I got down there it was like "Nope" Someone made a Pan from a Sand Mold on facebook(Sand as the Mold, Aluminum as the metal poured into it) and then cooked an Egg in it and I was like "Damn I haven't had eggs in a while but the ducks are laying, maybe I shou- Nope.. nope.. no eggs". I am disappointed in my change of taste. Lemon meringue pie has been rejected. Blueberries, both preserves and fresh, taste like gross. This is disappointing because Lemon anything tends to be my favorite and I just got a new jar of Blueberry preserves that I really liked on PBJ sandwiches. e-e I can't seem to stomach bread either... This also explains why my cheetos suddenly started tasting Rancid last week even though Gabe said they were fine. Watermelon is my new best friend. It seems to help. I was craving it(and plums), so I bought one. ...And now I eat a slice if the Nausea gets really bad because it appears to help. Once I stop feeling like ew I'm going to attempt to clean this bedroom. There are clothes where they don't belong, Pop Bottles and Dishes on Gabe's side of the bed and it looks downright depressing. ...Or at least try to before I get too sleepy to hold myself up again.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page