PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

well now season 3 of the weekly tournament is over. that was a... interesting run, even though it's been hard to get in the hunts i've wanted to do. but i have a week break before season 4 (and a week of HM left) so after i get this stupid albino scatterbug, i'll switch to... something. hopefully snivy. i really need to do my snivy hunt. last tourney of this season was "hatch eggs". 232 of my 244 points were scatterbug, with the first twelve being cutiefly. nice. that's a good hatch count for 5 days. i tried to get pokerus while it was "18 mins" left, but i didn't get it then. instead, i got pokerus immediately after the tourney ended. went up to 278, but those extra 46 don't count. blah. these tournaments are pretty fun, most of the time. i'm even in the top ten of the statistic for tokens won. i'm currently at 1st, for some reason, though i'm tied with the first 4 people. 180 tokens won... wow. 5 x 12 x 3 is it? 60 x 3 = 180 so yeah. that's the hard goal every week since the beginning of the tournaments. i have no life, wow. next season has green tokens, and niet mentioned there'd be new pokemon prizes in the prize shop. can't wait to see those! they'll show up tomorrow. plus, now we can breed the season 2 pokemon, which means i can get my hoard of wagnel, lol. looking forward to it.
The new season has begun! First task is "adopt and hatch eggs from the shelter" which is fine and dandy, but I can only get 85 points per day. That's my adoption limit. Though, I did end up around 50th place the first day, so maybe I'll stay on the board if I max out my pass every day? One can only hope, I guess. The new pokemon Niet mentioned are the Ultra Beasts. Each cost 20 tokens, but that's an improvement to a Beast Ball or spending 1mil credits. I think, I don't actually know since I've already got all those pokemon. Doom Seeds! Oh man I'm so happy these exist. Now I can fix all my stupid not-level-1 pokemon! I remember reading a suggestion thread about an item like this (and I think a commenter mentioned doom seeds) so it's great to see that show up.
Okay no. Apparently even with maxing my adoptions, I probably won't stay on the board. There's even a bonus today (so I have 221 adoptions instead of 85) and I'm ~20 points behind the last person, only 6.5 hours into the day. Maybe if I get pokerus a few times? That'll help me max out today... But I still have little hope of getting back into the top 100. Oh well. I've hit the hard target at least, and it won't be difficult to wait for the next season to get the eggs, or maybe even just try again next time. Sigh. And I was so sure I'd do well in this one...
Okay, I take back my pessimism. I've been hovering in the 80-90 range for about a full day here, and there's only 22 hours left of this tourney. I might actually get it, if I max out today, and rush through my adoptions early tomorrow. Huh.
Got PokéRus before the tourney ended, and I finished with 615 points, in 89th place! I'm really proud of that, especially since I didn't think I was going to make it, once I fell off the board. The new pokemon is Flarbat, I believe is how it's spelt. Should be interesting. Mine hasn't hatched yet, but xXShadeXx posted the imgs of them in the Discovery and they look cool enough. A bit too prehistoric for my tastes, but, eh. I'm just happy I got one.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 214
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 619
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page