PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Find Lost Shelter Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Find Lost Shelter Pokemon >

Polagator's AvatarPolagator
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I'd just like to point out, releasing Pokemon has two pop-up notifications telling you that you're about to release Pokemon and quite a few people release Pokemon without ever reading those notifications, which is how a lot of "accidental" releases happen. So adding to the second notification wouldn't do anything, plus Sally would have to double check all the Pokemon you're trying to release to see if any are shiny, albino, melan, mega or a legendary.
Zen has a good point, there's already two notifications. So if you released it, it's your fault. It may sound cruel, but there will not be 10 notifications just because you released a shiny/albino/melan. And if you did release it, just let someone else take it.

QUOTE originally posted by Galleon

No support, what if someone adopts it and they really like it, wouldn't that mean taking it away from them?
Another good point, you see a newbie finds their favorite shiny and they adopt it. But oops you have lots of GP so you take it away from them, just because you want to sell it instead of making someone's day. Be honest, you're not going to release a mega or a melan because their special and you put them into a field that you're never going to touch like a mega field. So really it's just you being careless instead of being organized.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page