PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

so i've been considering changing the name of my farm for a while now. it's been "Ketsueki" since i joined PFQ in Dec/2014. i really like to keep things pristine and unchanged if they've been like that for too long, so i kind of like the idea that my farm's had the same name for 2.5 years. kind of like how i haven't changed my username since i joined, and how my username was created nearly 10 years ago. but "Ketsueki" is kind of a crud name. it's Japanese for "blood" and i named... something that in my Pokemon Black game. it was my first Pokemon game, so i've got some sentimental attachment to the word. but it doesn't make sense as a name for my farm. i have this whole list of what i'd change the name to, but i can't decide what to choose :/ first category is all the places ingame where Roggenrola is found (since i have the rock wishalloy badge, i might as well make it a theme): • Wellspring Cave • Relic Passage • Reflection Cave • Fiery Path • Ten Carat Hill then the unrelated place names: • Gehenna —the demon realm from Ao no Exorcist • Catherwood —a surname from one of my original stories • Coveline Falls —a town name from another original story "Wellspring Cave" is my top choice, for the sentimentality, because that's the first place i ever found a Roggenrola, and from my favorite game (Black; though i have since lost the game cartridge for both that and White). after that is "Coveline Falls" because that's my favorite place setting that i've ever made. if there was an ideal place where i'd like to live, it'd be Coveline Falls. then "Gehenna" because i am nothing if not an anime nerd, and i love AoEx. so, like, i have way too many options, and i'm scared that once i change the name, i'll just keep changing it between these three options. which wouldn't be too bad, i guess, but it just makes me hate my indecisiveness all the more. and this whole post is just so i can document the day or days that i changed my farm name. because, as shown by the rest of my journal, i am too obsessed with writing everything i do down. blah :S
i think i'm going to change it to Coveline Falls. i'll see how long that lasts, but writing this made me really think about my options, and i really like this one more than the rest. i'll edit this if i change the name again of course.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 193
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 535
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page