PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!) >

Personally speaking, I don't get the whole focus on egg EXP correlation to price (as in that being all that someone focuses on). What about something that's harder to breed but has less EXP needed to hatch? It's harder to get hold of the eggs so the fact it has less EXP is a moot point. After all... You gotta be able to get hold of the eggs to begin with if you want to hatch them. I say this because I've seen far too often people specifically going off of the amount of egg EXP required to hatch an egg. There are more factors to it than that... Why not consider everything rather than singling one thing out that could rather easily be counter-pointed. Granted! I do feel rather strongly on this after having to reprimand people consistently due to them forcing their trading values on to other people and them using this argument against the other person... I'd say about 75% of the time. (It's even worse when they refuse to acknowledge that they're a- being rude and b- not even doing it right. I mean come on, if you're gonna use a baseline for your prices, at least do it correctly! XD)

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

Those hunting Mew should have hunted it sooner
I don't think that's fair, personally. It shouldn't have been like that to begin with, truth be told. The values were from 2009 if I remember correctly (which is why they were so wrong!). I'm just saying that I don't think it right to say that when there was something relatively easy there for the pickings. And let's be honest - it's not like anyone knew there was gonna be an update :P
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page