PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

er, have you seen the melans of the poochyena line, skarmory, hoppip line, etc, or even looked at vulpix? they're not brown lmao
On the device in on right now, Melan Ninetales & Melan Mega Ninetales are REALLY brown, they were charcoal before. The mega Jumpluff looks quite brown too. Buziel, brown. Vulpix I'm having a hard time with, but it looks brown to me. It could be my eyes or the screen on the device in using, as not all screens are equal.
This is true. I can see the brown on Ninetails somewhat, though it seems to lean heavily towards a dark-grey shading as well. (The colour is nicely offset by the green fire on the mega though.) And I can't call Jumpluff anything but maroon (but I guess you could argue maroon is a brown-red mix so...) Can't see it on the Buizel though... it does look charcoal-ish to me :P Perhaps checking them on another screen will reveal different colours?
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page