PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in thorough/completionist bbcode for a living dex!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > thorough/completionist bbcode for a living dex! >

arbor's Avatararbor

table of contents

about the tables

hi everyone! lately i've been making bbcode tables for my journal to have a living dex. it's taking me absolutely forever, and so i thought, why not make those available for everyone to use, so that no one else has to do this? if you use these codes, i would really appreciate it if you would give me credit and/or link back to this thread c: also, if you find a mistake anywhere, like an inconsistency or i left out a pokemon, please let me know!! my tables are sorted according to the pokefarm q pokedex order. this means that sylveon is in the kanto dex, mr. rime and sirfetch'd are in the galarian dex, etc., if you prefer them differently you are welcome to edit the code yourself! (not passive aggressive, i really don't care if you edit it) i've included different cells for pokemon with clear differences between genders (dimorphism). after all, this is a "thorough/completionist" table! i included all unown forms in the johto table, as they are very distinct. however, for pokemon like flabebe, vivillon, and maravol (simple recolor/pattern changes), i've just included one cell in the main tables. i know not everyone, even people who collect a living dex, may want to have all the colors/patterns/etc., so i have separated them. you are welcome to add them into the main tables, or remove all the unown spaces, if you want to! i have one post per table, since they're pretty big codes. if you want the code, i have placed it in a separate accordion section below each table. just copy and paste it! to use it, paste the code into your journal, and replace each pokemon's name with the platform display code for your pokemon of that species. there is no way to automatically do this, you have to insert them yourself. please don't ask me to alter these tables for you. you're welcome to do so if you'd like (i'd still appreciate credit), but don't ask me "hey can you remove the legendary forme change cells? i don't collect those" because that would require me editing the entire table. you're welcome to do it yourself, but i won't, sorry.

update log

here i'll log the updates i made once i finish all the tables :) 5/6/2024: all canon tables should be fully up to date! 3/29/2024 * sinnoh table: added ursaluna 3/28/2024 * kalos table: added hisuian forms * alola table: added hisuian forms * galar table: added perrserker, fixed a typo 3/27/2024 * kanto table: added paldean tauros forms, scream tail, and sandy shocks. removed perrserker (moving it to galar table). * johto table: added flutter mane, iron bundle, great tusk, iron treads, and iron thorns. * hoenn table: added iron valiant, iron hands, and roaring moon. * sinnoh table: no updates needed. no paldea forms and no paradox pokemon. (someone please correct me if wrong!) * unova table: added hisuian forms, brute bonnet, slither wing, iron moth, and iron jugulis. * pfq exclusives, variants, megas, and totems: updated as of march 2024 (thanks InHystericz for updating in my absence).
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page