PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Living Shelter pokemon (and other ideas to liven up the shelter)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Living Shelter pokemon (and other ideas to liven up the shelter) >

DreamThief's AvatarDreamThief
ultra.pngc.png
Hi! I agree with the practical aspects of having Pokemon moving around in the Shelter being annoying and possibly making it harder to spot them, however I can also see where you're coming from about the lack of 'life' in the Shelter. It might not fully address the issue, but what if instead of making the 'mons move, the background had a small animation to it? Something like the flowers or grass waving in the breeze like in the GBA games? A short, simple gif-like image that repeats. Another nice touch would be having a couple of different Shelter 'areas', like a beach and a forest and a mountain, which would make sense for a place that houses all kinds of Pokemon. Every reload you get a random background, or you can choose to just stick with the default. No effect on the types of 'mons you find, obviously, but it would look nice and add some variety. Combine the two and I think it would look awesome. Lapping waves on the beach, moving dappling in the forest, stuff like that. I don't think I support moving Pokemon, but I think these alternatives might work. Cheers, DreamThief.
Enter my bi-monthly writing competetion here! Prizes to be won! Stories to be told! Explore the continent of Cassia and join the Adventurers’ Guild in Tanzarine City here! A PMD story with huge world-building, personalised storylines and mysteries galore! Avatar made for me by FlarinaFairy as a Secret Santa gift.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page