PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
Hello c: I'm Sunshine22 (or Sunshine or Sun) and I joined a few years ago but I only played for a week before leaving... and now I'm back. xD Fields: After the 2 UFT fields, I've got 2900+ stacked and sorted by berry. I'm in the process of moving my stacks to the centre of the screen rather than having them in the corner for a bit more convenience when clicking. The rest of my fields (except for "FREE") are sorted into 5/6 berry piles Clicking: I typically click an hour or two before reset because that's the most convenient time for me. It causes me to panic like crazy though when it's 23:59 server time and I haven't finished clicking. I prioritize clicking back those who I've received clicks from before mass clicking those with S+S fields. Massclick List: 1. Those who mass clicked me. 2. Users listed under Tier 5 in "Suriya's Mass Click Challenge of d00m!" PM me if you want to be added to the mass click list. :3 You'd be put below 1. but before 2. on the list. I typically don't finish clicking all the users for 2. but I do finish 1. so you'd have a pretty good chance of being mass clicked if you're put right after. cx
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page