PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Niall's AvatarNiall

Beep boop Robo-Niall

Beep boop, I'm Niall! I like to click stacked + sorted fields, and as such keep my fields in a similiar fashion. I'm in the PST timezone (UTC -7) and I click listening to music, whatever tickles my fancy at the time.

Fields

My fields are stacked + sorted in the top right corner. They total around 2,650 right now. Pokémon that need sorted or evolved are stacked in the top left corner, you don't need to click them if you don't want to! Totally optional ^^

Clicking

I click whenever and whoever really, but for sure I prefer stacked + sorted fields. I don't have a minimum or maximum of fields that I'll click, I'm just pretty sporadic. I'm not too picky, but I get intimidated by sorted fields that aren't stacked, so I might avoid some of your fields, no harsh feelings!

Mass-clicks

I try to click daily, but it doesn't always happen. If you have nice stacked + sorted fields that I like clicking, I'll include you in this list. Please do not PM me to be added, thanks friend :)

Ads

Check out PFQ Click Group
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page